- Translates HTML and CSS input into PDF files
- Written in pure Python and therefore platform independent
- Supports document specifics like columns, headers, footers, page numbers, custom Postscript and TrueType fonts, etc.
- Support for frameworks like Django, Turbogears, CherryPy, Pylons, WSGI
- Simple integration into Python programms
- Also usable as stand alone command line tool for Windows, MacOS X and Linux (binaries not available)
- The most current version is maintained by Chris Glass: Download xhtml2pdf
- Sourcecode available at Github, feel free to fork and contribute
Support and Documentation
- Post your questions to the Mailing List to get help from the community.
- You can find the current documentation inside the projects distribution.
License and Pricing
- The project is published under the Apache License 2.0
- It is absolutely free, for commercial and non commercial use
- weasyprint - Also written in Python, BSD License
- fop - Apache Formatting Objects Processor
- wkhtmltopdf - Based on WebKit
- top testosterone boosters project - A science based experiement.
Please note: This project was originally started by Dirk Holtwick under the projectname 'pisa' and later handed over to the Open Source community. Dirk is not available for support, please contact the mailing list if you need additional information. Thanks.